New York-Long Island
Options

Three Village Inn vs Larkfield Manor

I'm having SUCH a hard time making a decision! we put down a deposit for Larkfield to hold a date, so we have 21 days to refund that but my question is, which one would be a better place for a small, fall wedding?. With Larkfield the prices are great and everything is included, and I can afford to have it in the evening, I know that a lot of people would have a ton of fun at it, but it feels too Long Island catering hall to me. Three Village Inn is a little bit more pricier, and I can only afford to really have it on a Sunday afternoon, maybe Saturday afternoon. But I figured since it's in fall and the sun will be going down early anyway, it would be nice to have an early wedding. I really love TVI and how different it is from other places on LI, it definitely has that fall - rustic feel unlike Larkfield. I feel like if I went with Larkfield, it would be more for my family and friends and for them to have a good time :\. We're getting married next November (late October if we pick Larkfield) & we're having tops 90 people.

Re: Three Village Inn vs Larkfield Manor

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Since it sounds like either one is in your budget, go with TVI, because it's obvious from your post that it's where you really want to get married.  I visited Larkfield as well, and while their pricing is extremely reasonable and their staff is absolutely delightful, it ultimately didn't feel like "the one" for me, and I went with Fox Hollow instead.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards