Wedding Woes
Options

Monday

2»

Re: Monday

• Options
    Weekend was great!

Saturday we went out on the boat, kiddos swam (well for 5 minutes when they realized that the pool was wayyyy too cold) and had pizza outside.   Chiquita was SUCH a brat but we're dealing with honing her emotions in.

Sunday was church and then Chiquita and I took a walk on the local boardwalk (just over 2 miles round trip) and I ran into my coworker who lives in Virginia while we were out there.   His parents live in town so it was amusing bumping into him.  

Now back to work.   I am trying to us today to get ahead but instead I think I'm catching up to just slightly behind.
  • Options
    banana468 said:
    Weekend was great!

Saturday we went out on the boat, kiddos swam (well for 5 minutes when they realized that the pool was wayyyy too cold) and had pizza outside.   Chiquita was SUCH a brat but we're dealing with honing her emotions in.

Sunday was church and then Chiquita and I took a walk on the local boardwalk (just over 2 miles round trip) and I ran into my coworker who lives in Virginia while we were out there.   His parents live in town so it was amusing bumping into him.  

Now back to work.   I am trying to us today to get ahead but instead I think I'm catching up to just slightly behind.
    Haha I was all “is it still warm enough in CT to be swimming”?!?! It’s chilly (I love it) up here in Buffalo. 

How long will you use the boat this season?
  • Options
    banana468 said:
    Weekend was great!

Haha I was all “is it still warm enough in CT to be swimming”?!?! It’s chilly (I love it) up here in Buffalo. 

How long will you use the boat this season?
    The pool at the marina is probably closing today.  We're going to enter some warmer weather but between the earlier sunsets and the drenching rains that cooled the pool it's DONE.   

The boat we'll probably use through the end of the month.   If we have some nice fall weather we'll go out on it in sweatshirts/sweaters for a ride either up the river (technically our marina is on the river) or out in the Sound for an afternoon ride.

MIL has her second knee replacement at the end of the month which means FIL won't use the boat once he's taking care of her.   My guess is that we may use it one time in November if it's warm and then it comes out and gets stored for the winter.   FIL likes to fish so he'll happily start to use the boat in April when the water temp is CO-OLD.