Wedding Woes

Credit score, how does this work?

2»

Re: Credit score, how does this work?

• For those of you with Amex cards, the one I have has a program I like.  I think they call it "Plan It".

Any purchase over $200 can be put on "Plan It".  You can choose an 18, 24, or 36 month plan for that specific purchase.  They then take that purchase amount and divide it by however many months you chose.  That monthly amount then gets added to your minimum payment.  They charge no interest to any charges on "Plan It", but there is a small monthly fee that works out to be 7%/year.  No matter which term length is chosen.  You can also pay it off whenever you want and avoid any additional monthly fees.

Yes! They have a ton of cool programs.

Last year, for almost the exact price of the regular tickets alone, I got Blackhawks tickets (good seats), a nice dinner before the game, a meet and greet with a picture and Q&A with two legendary retired players. And a parking pass and a puck. It was super cool. I have to remember to check that site out when I want to do something fun.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever