Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Stores to register for monogrammed gifts

My family and friends are hosting a Monograms and Mimosas bridal brunch for me in January. I am in search of a place to register that has quality personalized items for ladies (jewelry, bags, accessories, decor, etc.) much like Mark and Graham and Moon and Lola. Unfortunately, these places do not have registry abilities. Any ideas??? Thanks!

Re: Stores to register for monogrammed gifts

• Options
    My family and friends are hosting a Monograms and Mimosas bridal brunch for me in January. I am in search of a place to register that has quality personalized items for ladies (jewelry, bags, accessories, decor, etc.) much like Mark and Graham and Moon and Lola. Unfortunately, these places do not have registry abilities. Any ideas??? Thanks!
    Are all these items for you and your FI?  Pottery Barn and LL Bean come to mind.

I am curious as to whether this is for your bridal party?
  • Options
    Are they going to do the monogramming AT the brunch? Or just every gift needs to be monogrammed? How many people are attending this brunch? That seems like it could be a lot of stuff with your initials on it. 

In addition to the previously mentioned stores, Bed, Bath & Beyond has a monogrammed section, and Williams-Sonoma has a bunch of stuff with letters on it.