Hi Everyone! I’m a Casting Producer for The Knot and am seeking couples who are tying the knot in the next few weeks! We will be featuring a handful of standout couples in an upcoming TV documentary-style series produced by The Knot. It’s the best wedding video you could dream of and it’s your time to shine!
In order to qualify, you must:
1. Be getting married anytime before Monday, December 7, 2009
2. Be getting married in the tri-state area (preferably 1 hour from NYC)
3. Be willing to grant our cameras access to the days leading up to your wedding and the actual wedding day itself, from start to finish
4. Have outgoing or outspoken family and friends that would be willing to speak on camera on your behalf
5. Have a compelling story. Do you have a great love story? Perhaps you’ve overcome great hardships? Do you have a story that may inspire others?
*Entries will NOT be considered unless the above qualifications are met
**Please note, this is not an opportunity for a “free wedding,” we will not be paying for your day, but rather documenting it and helping you preserve the memories!
To apply, email me ASAP at [email protected] with answers to the following questions:
· Your & your fiance’s name, age and occupations
· Phone number(s)
· Where do you live? Where are you getting married?
· What is your wedding budget?
· How many guests will be attending your wedding?
· Do you have a wedding planner? Tell us who.
· How did you and your fiancé meet and get engaged?
· Why makes your story compelling and/or unique?
· Any odds/obstacles you’ve had to overcome? (Health issues, loss of loved ones, family problems, financial hardships, etc.)
· What is the one thing you’re most looking forward to about your wedding day? What is the one thing you’re most nervous about?
· Email a photo of you both as well!