New York-Long Island
Options

Package Deals on Long Island

I am trying to plan my wedding on a budget (as are most on this site) so i am looking for a place that can give me a good package deal. I heard of The Wedding Center in Commack. I saw them at a bridal show and they seemed nice and had GREAT packages. I came online and they have some pretty scary reviews. Are there any places out there that offer package deals that dont have as many "scam artist" reviews??? The Wedding Center was offering packages that included invites, photo, video, limo, flowers and tuxes

thanks!!

Re: Package Deals on Long Island

• Options
    jackfrostnjdjackfrostnjd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am trying to plan my wedding on a budget (as are most on this site) so i am looking for a place that can give me a good package deal. I heard of The Wedding Center in Commack. I saw them at a bridal show and they seemed nice and had GREAT packages. I came online and they have some pretty scary reviews. Are there any places out there that offer package deals that dont have as many "scam artist" reviews??? The Wedding Center was offering packages that included invites, photo, video, limo, flowers and tuxes

thanks!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try your local board since this is an international one and you need something specific to Long Island.
  • Options
    jackfrostnjdjackfrostnjd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks! i'm new to this. congrats on your wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In addition to what PP said, I'd just be leary of a place that included everything like that in one deal. What if you pay for this package deal then find they have a great baker but a crappy photographer? What if you meet the DJ and find that he doesn't really gel with your tastes in music and what you want out of a DJ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards