Wedding Woes
Options

Holiday Monday

2»

Re: Holiday Monday

• Options
    I don't have anything personally against Brady or Bellichick or anyone, I'm just sick of 'em. I actually was rooting for them the year after Deflate Gate because whether you like them or not, they're both arguably among the best EVER, if not THE greatest ever. But I'm over it. I'm over talking about what Brady eats and doesn't eat. I'm over talking about how old he is and what the opposing quarterback was doing the year he entered the league. I acknowledge that the Patriots over the last 15 years have been absolutely incredible.

I also kind of laugh because when I'm old and my nieces and nephews and their kids are talking about old-timey sports and going, "WOW Auntie Cold, you're SO OLD! You were alive when Tom Brady was playing?! What was it like?!" and I'll be like, "It was boring. They were too good and they just pissed everyone else off". 
    He is incredibly talented.    I'll give him that.

1) I think Moynahan is one classy lady.   I don't hate Giselle but do think she's thrown her foot in her mouth.

2) Brady is a great football player and has played well for over a decade.   Kudos to him and that team.   They are worth a ton and it works to their advantage.

BUT - the same Pats fans I know who think Brady is perfect and can do no wrong and who think the Pats play on hallowed ground are also the same Sox fans who throw shade at the Yankees for their years of victories, great years while Jeter was playing and who pull the "Yankees buy their World Series wins," BS.   So while I love some Pats fans - I don't love the logic.

I won't root for the Pats unless I'm related to someone on the team but will say that they've played well over the years.  My favorite Superbowl game of theirs was in 2008.  Do a quick search on who they played and who won. 
  • Options
    Update on my offer.  I've been e-mailing back and forth a bit with my agent and finally nailed down the details.  Doh!  And then I find out she's traveling today and won't be able to prepare the Purchase Agreement until this evening.  It's still an active listing, which I find surprising.  So I am continuing to cross my fingers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker