• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Attire and Accessories

DO NOT ORDER FROM TULLE AND CHANTILLY!

I came across Tulle and Chantilly on Pinterest and thought their bridesmaid dresses were super cute. 3 out of 6 of my girls ordered their dresses and ALL OF THEM were too small. They followed the size chart and even ordered up a size or two and still couldn't get them zipped. They have started the process of returning them and little did we know, this company is out of China and EXTREMELY difficult to deal with. They told one of my girls that she would be better off re-selling the dress rather than pay the shipping cost to return it because the cost would be so high. What kind of customer service is this?!

Another bridesmaid said she measured herself and she measured 39" bust and ordered a larger size just in case so the bust of the dress was 41". She got the dress and couldn't get it zipped past her boobs even though the dress SHOULD HAVE fit or even been too big for her. All 3 girls have been asked to send pictures of how it doesn't fit them which I think is also absurd. All the dresses are returnable because they chose a standard size like 6, 8, 10... but keep in mind if you put in your custom measurements at ordering, it will not be returnable.

Just this morning, I was on the elevator with a co-worker telling her about the fiasco and another lady on the elevator asked who I ordered from because she went through a similar experience and when I told her it was Tulle and Chantilly, I couldn't believe she had ordered from the same company. She bought her daughter's prom dress on their website and said the experience was terrible. 

I just wanted to share my horror story of dealing with this terrible company. The process isn't over, unfortunately. Hopefully the shipping costs won't be as bad as they're making it out to be and we can get all the dresses returned with full refunds.