Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Rent a villa AND have the ceremony organized?

Hi all!

My fiance and I have a vision that I know exists in other countries, but we are eager to find it on a coast of the States (we live in Chicago). We would love to rent a villa that is on/very close to the beach for ~13 people for a few nights. However to make our lives easier, we also want the villa/company to organize and put on the ceremony. Does such a thing exist? Would love recommendations! 

THANK YOU!
Emily

Re: Rent a villa AND have the ceremony organized?

• Options
    Hi all!

My fiance and I have a vision that I know exists in other countries, but we are eager to find it on a coast of the States (we live in Chicago). We would love to rent a villa that is on/very close to the beach for ~13 people for a few nights. However to make our lives easier, we also want the villa/company to organize and put on the ceremony. Does such a thing exist? Would love recommendations! 

THANK YOU!
    Emily
    I looked at using a small b&b as our venue. They had a restaurant on site and pretty much would have taken care of the whole thing plus had rooms for rent. It was near Ashville so not on the coast but proof such things do exist.
  • Options
    I'd probably look into smaller inns and then see what they can offer?  For example, here is one on the East Coast:

https://www.innharborhill.com/specials-packages/ 
  • Options
    Try looking at the Outer Banks in NC. There are tons of rentals right on the beach and if they don’t have a wedding coordinator they will absolutely have partners they work with. I’ve been to wedding down there and they’ve been gorgeous.