New York-Long Island
Options

Garden City Hotel Salon

I usually post on the Philly Nest but my sister is getting married in December on LI and we are planning on getting our hair and makeup done at the salon in the Garden City Hotel.

Anyone ever use them for hair/makeup? Do you have pics? TIA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Garden City Hotel Salon

• Options
    ktdollktdoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was a bridesmaid in a good friends wedding just last month.  We got our hair done in the Salon at the GC Hotel.  I have to be honest, I would not reccomend them.  They did all of the bridesmaids hair and 3 of the girls make-up.  The hair was ok, but the makeup was really bad.  The MOH took hers off completely when she came back up to the room.  The other two girls had actual smears of make-up that we needed to fix.  AND they were not able to do the bride's hair the way they had done it at the trial!  They said they didn't have enough time! Luckily, my friend took everything in stride, cause i think i would have had a nervous break down!! Anyhow, just wanted to share that.  Maybe it was just a bad day for them, and most of the hair did come out ok, but for make-up i gotta give them a big thumbs down. Embarassed  Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards