Wedding Woes
Options

Sorry, Ladies!

Sorry @MyNameIsNot and @Casadena - I thought I was doing a good thing but I resurrected some old posts. Did you guys notice that they didn't post the first time?

Either way, I told the system that you're never spam. So don't eff it up and become vendors or anything. :P 
Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever

Re: Sorry, Ladies!

• Options
    I was wondering what the heck was going on when all of a sudden those posts were showing up!

• Options
    I saw one of them with the text still in the box. I was multi-tasking I thought I just never hit post!
  • Options
    I had no idea they never posted!  Although I couple times in the last week I've gotten the "will post after approval" thing. 
  • Options
    Casadena said:
    I had no idea they never posted!  Although I couple times in the last week I've gotten the "will post after approval" thing. 
    Well I just blanket approved everything you will ever say. LOL Let me know if you still get that in the future. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    Casadena said:
    Well I just blanket approved everything you will ever say. LOL Let me know if you still get that in the future. 

Can this extend to all areas of my life?! LOL. 

Thank you though, I will let you know if it happens again :)