Nevada-Las Vegas

Secret Elopment

After 12 years we are finally getting married! (on our 12th anniversary of our first date! September 22nd) we plan to stay at the MGM, get married on a Sunday evening at the Little White Chapel- (Gazebo package),  and plan to have a celebratory taco dinner afterwards (her favorite meal!).
I am wearing a vintage inspired dress, she will be in a suit and we hope to take some great photos after the ceremony featuring the sunset, the strip etc). 

I hadn't thought of getting my of make-up done as we are trying to be frugal, but we decided if we can find a reasonable price it will be worth it, especially for the photos (our only guest will be doing double duty and taking  those). 
So what is the recommendation for make up in Las Vegas?   The chapel has airbrush make-up  for about $100, would that be the best? It is just me as she is not interested, lol 

Re: Secret Elopment

• Check some of the makeup stores at the various malls too, if you don't mind Uber'ing to/from, etc.  Many will do wedding makeup better, and at a more reasonable price, than the resorts.

Married in Vegas - June 2011