Wedding Woes
Options

It's FRIDAY!

And...my LAST MOTHERFUCKING DAY OF WORK! AHHHHHH!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!! 

We're going to be busier than hell. Seeing my aunt and uncle tonight (on my stepdad's side - which reminds me that I need to tell my stepdad I'm moving!), then my dad is having a party for us tomorrow and Easter at my mom's side Sunday. Hopefully we can start packing in there somewhere too. We leave IL in two weeks!
Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever

Re: It's FRIDAY!

• Options
    Yay last day of work!! 

I'm leaving early for the Passover seder at my step-SIL's house. I hope this day goes fast. I had a migraine last night, and then barely slept. 

Tomorrow I have a shit ton of running around to do. Then Easter brunch at my house Sunday morning. It's also my FSIL's birthday so we're celebrating that too. 
  • Options
    Happy last day of work!

Boss is letting us leave at 2 today, which is pretty nice. My email will be quiet today because so many people have off for Good Friday/Spring Break.

This weekend will be a busy. Tomorrow morning my mom is coming over to meet the puppy and go to breakfast. Then I have to spend the rest of the day grocery shopping, cleaning and doing laundry. Sunday morning H and I will be up early to do our 20 mile run, then off to his aunt's house for brunch and then over to his parent's house later that night for dinner. I'm not really feeling all the family time but I'll suck it up.
  • Options
    I keep checking the weather.  We booked a float for tomorrow and it's supposed to be sunny and warm.  But it rained yesterday and it's cloudy and cold today, with no rain on the forecast.  I just want it to be nice on the river.  When the water stays around 55, if it's not warm in the sunshine, it can be a bit of a miserable trip.

We've got a birthday/Easter Sunday thing with K's family on Sunday.  Somewhere in there we'll do laundry and other stuffs.  I'm still so relieved K was able to withdraw from their class, both because there's not so much risk and for their mental health.  I'm also really enjoying no roller derby.  They're home so much now, it's weird.  :D 
  • Options
    I have a dentist appointment at 12:30 and I’m basically counting down the time until then. I have a few projects and two meetings and then hopefully I can get it fixed. I’m not going back to the office after either. We usually get an early release before holidays and my manager just said to go home and rest. I’m not arguing with him. 
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Met an old friend for brunch today then went to Costco. Holy cow it was busy!!!

tomorrow we have games if the fields hold out. Dh is taking m2 to the crew game. 

Sunday is Easter at my mom’s 

Right now I’m working from my bed and paying off our Disney trip while the kids play video games. 
  • Options
    ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Happy last day of work @ShesSoCold , hope you feel better soon @climbingwife and good luck with your tooth @charlotte989875...tooth issues are my least favorite.  Hope you get nice weather tomorrow @VarunaTT and yikes H's family back-to-back on Sunday @cupcait927, good luck!
    I'm over not being able to log-in/post from my phone...it's not really an issue when I have the computer in front of me at work but I didn't get to TK once yesterday...and Prudie day of all days :D  trying to keep the kids out and occupied- we took a long nature walk on one of the trails nearby, then went to a Good Friday prayer service at 8:30, then Home Depot, Target, popped in on my parents'...they're resting or playing quietly right now...or tearing s$#% up but quietly.
  • Options
    @cupcait927 20 miles, get it! 

Woohoo last day of work! @ShesSoCold

Good luck at your dentist appointment @charlotte989875

Yesterday we did intervals at the gym and I am feeling it today. It’s good though, I haven’t really been feeling sore for awhile so it makes me feel like I’m still making progress. I’m trying to make myself study today when all I want to do is purge my closet and get rid of things. I can sense that soon I’ll have time to do things like deep clean the house and organize and it’s making me ansty. 

• Options
    Also yay last day @ShesSoCold

Just a big filling at the dentist, so probably the best outcome I could have hoped for. I’m home and watching TV with the cat and dog. 
  • Options
    CONGRATS SSC!  

Cake auction was fun last night.  ;)  It raised over $300 for the pack.  

We have to run to Costco tonight.  Tomorrow, I'm not sure what we're doing.  Sunday, we're going to Easter at mom and dad's.   

SSDD otherwise.  Besides the fact that it's cold again.  :/ 
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    God speed at Costco today @mrsconn23. It was a madhouse today. 
  • Options
    6fsn said:
    God speed at Costco today @mrsconn23. It was a madhouse today. 
    I saw your post.  I am rethinking my plan.  Maybe we'll just go to the regular grocery store.  We don't need anything major, I really just wanted vodka and coffee.  There is a farm to table store in our town that has coffee from our fave local roaster.  Maybe we'll go that route.  ;) 
  • Options
    I'm working and my ILs were supposed to have the kids this afternoon (daycare closed at noon) but MIL came down with bronchitis.  I WFH so it's not usually terrible but they're in rare form.

Oh, and DS came into my office and opened the door to see Easter candy.

Fuuuuuuuuuck. 
  • Options
    Congratulations @ShesSoCold! Did they do anything nice for you?

What a relief @charlotte989875. Glad all you needed was a filling.

Work was really quiet today again. I got a lot done. Tonight DW and I are going to get Italian food and then go to our Friday night meeting.

Tomorrow I’m sleeping late, then job hunting and doing Meetup and peace group stuff in my PJs. I will have to go out and grocery shop and get cigars for my dad’s birthday next weekend, but that’s it.

Sunday we’re going to church and then going to my mom and dad’s.
  • Options
    Happy Passover and Easter!