Wedding Woes

Fantasy Football

Re: Fantasy Football

• Update! 

I was able to create a new league and send invites to everyone except for @mrsconn23 (you can message me your email or unhide your email in the old league and I’ll send the invite). I’ll also message you the link here if you prefer that option. 

If everyone joins we’ll have 8 teams. If you didn’t get an invite please let me know!! 

If anyone else wants to join there are still spots open! Let me know and I can send the link, or send me your email and I’ll put out the invite. 

Next big thing is the draft. I had to enter a draft date to start the league but we can change it. Currently set for next Thursday at 6 eastern (again we can totally change it). 
  • I think in the past we’ve done 8 or 9 EST. I feel like most of us are EST 
  • kvruns said:
    I think in the past we’ve done 8 or 9 EST. I feel like most of us are EST 
    I changed it to 8:45 EST; I’m trying to change the draft settings to EST but can’t figure it out. 
  • kvruns said:
    I think in the past we’ve done 8 or 9 EST. I feel like most of us are EST 
    I changed it to 8:45 EST; I’m trying to change the draft settings to EST but can’t figure it out. 
    That time is fine for me.

It looks like my Team name changed from short+sassy to Jennifer's Team.  I couldn't figure out how to change my team name, but it's not that big of a deal.  Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I'm Jennifer's Team now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You can change it. Mine said KV's Nifty Team (????) so I updated it to my old one
  • ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Trying to tinker my settings so my last name isn't there.  Although I guess we know each other well enough that I don't really mind my full name floating around :D
    Thurs 9/5 I'll be at work, it's my school's Back to School Night for parents, but the draft has overlapped with it before.  I'm happy to set to auto-draft if the date works for everyone else.
  • Sept 5th is the NFL opener so the draft has to be done before then. It looks like it is currently set for Aug 30th (this Friday) unless I"m looking at it wrong? 
  • kvruns said:
    Sept 5th is the NFL opener so the draft has to be done before then. It looks like it is currently set for Aug 30th (this Friday) unless I"m looking at it wrong? 

Currently set for Thursday 29 at 8:45 EST. 

I had to entire a time to create the league. 

If this time does work we can change it. Does this work/not work for anyone?

• Works for me!  Mine said Aug 30th at 2:45am so I wondered if it was a time zone thing. I just looked again and it now says Aug 29th so we're good
  • kvruns said:
    Works for me!  Mine said Aug 30th at 2:45am so I wondered if it was a time zone thing. I just looked again and it now says Aug 29th so we're good
    It’s so frustrating! They use different time zones depending on if I’m looking at it as the commissioner or my team. I’m trying to reset it so it’s all Eastern but it’s not as easy as it should be!
  • That's so strange! You would think it would be simple. Thanks for setting all of this up!
  • ei34ei34 member
    Ohh okay..8/29 works for me.  I misunderstood "next Thursday".  See everyone at draft time!
  • Has everyone joined? We currently have an odd number of teams and need an even number to play. Anyone else want to join??
  • It looks like @ei34 has 2 teams on there. I wonder if you accidentally created a new team when you were trying to change your name? You should be able to delete one of them
  • Has everyone joined? We currently have an odd number of teams and need an even number to play. Anyone else want to join??
    If no one else on TK wants to, I know my H has never done Fantasy Football, but has talked about wanting to try it.  If you all don't mind a token male, he'd be up for it, lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ei34ei34 member
    kvruns said:
    It looks like @ei34 has 2 teams on there. I wonder if you accidentally created a new team when you were trying to change your name? You should be able to delete one of them

YES i do!!  I swear to god I wasn't drinking last night!  My yahoo app had the original MKF league so I deleted the app completely to try and get 2.0 on there...when I went back to Charlotte's email from a few days ago to find the league I somehow created a new team...swear I'm not trying to create an Eileen Army to weasel into the playoffs :D@charlotte989875 if on your end you can delete one of the teams go ahead, I'll work on that too though.  Sorry everyone!
  • ei34 said:
    kvruns said:
    It looks like @ei34 has 2 teams on there. I wonder if you accidentally created a new team when you were trying to change your name? You should be able to delete one of them

YES i do!!  I swear to god I wasn't drinking last night!  My yahoo app had the original MKF league so I deleted the app completely to try and get 2.0 on there...when I went back to Charlotte's email from a few days ago to find the league I somehow created a new team...swear I'm not trying to create an Eileen Army to weasel into the playoffs :D@charlotte989875 if on your end you can delete one of the teams go ahead, I'll work on that too though.  Sorry everyone!
    I can remove one easy! I’ll do it now! 
  • ei34ei34 member
    ei34 said:
    kvruns said:

ei34 said:
    kvruns said:

Just deleted it.  I hadn't even tried...sorry
    I'll try not to be "that team" this season 
  • ei34 said:
    ei34 said:
    kvruns said:

ei34 said:
    kvruns said:

Just deleted it.  I hadn't even tried...sorry
    I'll try not to be "that team" this season 
    Totally fine!! I went in and saw that it was gone. We’re all good!
  • kvruns said:

I just snort laughed.
  • How did Yahoo rank everyone's draft? Mine gave me a B I was surprised. 
  • kvruns said:
    How did Yahoo rank everyone's draft? Mine gave me a B I was surprised. 
    C+. It’s angry I didn’t take a quarterback in the first few rounds. 

I think that anytime you pick outside of their recommended ranking they say it was a bad pick. 
  • kvruns said:
    How did Yahoo rank everyone's draft? Mine gave me a B I was surprised. 
    Doh!  I am already flaking, lol.  I had a crazy and unusual day yesterday and forgot about the draft until 45 minutes after it was done.

At least Yahoo auto-drafted me.  They gave me, albeit themselves, a B, lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I feel like auto draft should always give you a good rating since they chose!

I went QB higher than usual since I got jack on the WR and RBs 
  • ei34ei34 member
    LMAO @kvruns

I got the C I'd predicted for myself. Maybe I would've had a C+ had I not chosen a kicker based on looks.  Maybe not.  Oh well..
  • ei34 said:
    LMAO @kvruns

I got the C I'd predicted for myself. Maybe I would've had a C+ had I not chosen a kicker based on looks.  Maybe not.  Oh well..
    He’s a good kicker pick regardless of looks 😂😂
  • Just a reminder to set your lineups for Thursday. Should be OK as is since it would be based on the order you drafted but just in case you want to shake things up a bit. 
  • My Saints are playing the first Monday night game!  Oh yeah!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker