• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Pennsylvania-Central

Philadelphia Area Mansion Venue

I thought I would start a board for any brides in the Philadelphia area looking for a mansion style venue that isn't your typical ballroom or country club. I chose my venue just over a year ago found process to be quite time consuming and overwhelming. Hopefully something like this helps others!

We are getting married at Aldie Mansion in Doylestown in just under two weeks (eek!)). I fell in love with the venue the second I saw it in person - it has beautiful outdoor spaces for the ceremony/cocktail hours, with a great indoor option for a rain plan. There is a massive tree outback that gets lit up at night which just looks stunning. Jeffrey Miller (JAM) is the exclusive cater which means it's one less thing you have to think or worry about.

The food is all fresh, farm to table, and just delicious. Everything is seasonal so a lot of the sides/vegetables are planned the month of so you get something truly in season. Certainly not your typical wedding food. All of our other vendors have said how top notch JAM is, so we certainly feel like we've made the right choice!

We're beyond exciting for our wedding in 2 weeks and hope you find this thread useful for planning your dream wedding!