New York-Long Island

Venue Help

Hi everyone!  I am trying to decide between the Fox Hollow and East Wind Caterers - wanted to see if anyone had any feedback on either one?  Please let me know any feedback would be great!

Re: Venue Help

• i'm not really a fan of the fox hollow. i've never been to east wind (isn't that far out east-am I thinking of the right one?) but i've heard only good things about it.

• I recently booked at the Somerley Room at Fox Hollow because I just fell in love with the room. It was gorgeous. And the person who we spoke with was amazing. I would definitely check out the room. It was one of the cheapest prices we got too. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_venue-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:120Discussion:df7d378d-cfd3-487b-9bd1-22403365b12dPost:a297703f-f190-4318-8fe2-241f7bc1c211">Re: Venue Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]I recently booked at the Somerley Room at Fox Hollow because I just fell in love with the room. It was gorgeous. And the person who we spoke with was amazing. I would definitely check out the room. It was one of the cheapest prices we got too. 
    Posted by Janderle514[/QUOTE]

I have an appointment this Saturday to view the Fox Hollow venue. I also want to check out the Somerley Room (it looks beautiful based on the pics I saw online). I am happy to hear it was one of the cheapest prices you got! Me and my fiancee are on a budget, so I really want to go with something reasonable but still beautfiul!!

If you have any other info regarding the Fox Hollow, please share :-)
  • I ended up going with East Wind - with my size wedding (100) they were telling me the garden pavillion - it is really gorgeous but dance floor was so small - East Wind ended up being cheaper and just as beautiful with lots and lots of food - Good Luck !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards