Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Maid of honor dress color

So long story short the wedding is not that far off. Our colors are navy/midnight blue and yellow and I had every intention of having my maid of honor wear navy. HOWEVER I have come to discover that legitimately every single person in my family and the grooms family are wearing navy. I want my MOH to stand out but I also don’t want to put her in yellow (most dresses that color are just wayy too bright). I need suggestions on what other color we may choose. I’ve tossed around beige, burgundy, even light a grey/silver. 

Re: Maid of honor dress color

• Options
    So long story short the wedding is not that far off. Our colors are navy/midnight blue and yellow and I had every intention of having my maid of honor wear navy. HOWEVER I have come to discover that legitimately every single person in my family and the grooms family are wearing navy. I want my MOH to stand out but I also don’t want to put her in yellow (most dresses that color are just wayy too bright). I need suggestions on what other color we may choose. I’ve tossed around beige, burgundy, even light a grey/silver. 
    Why don't you ask her what she wants to wear? I think the best way to honor her is not to ensure that she publicly stands out, but let her wear whatever color she likes best and looks good in. If that's navy, it can be navy. If it's anything else, it can be that.