New York-Long Island
Options

Nail Salon

Hi Local Board!

I am new to this particular board, but I have been around on some of the others.  I am getting married in Hewlett and staying at the Garden City Hotel, my question is, are there any great nail salons in either of the areas that you would recommend?  I want to treat my WP to mani pedis but would prefer not to do it in the city and to have it be a nice place.

Thanks!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
201 Invited image 139 Attending image 20 Declined image 42 Are making me wait image

Re: Nail Salon

• Options
    I love Dashing Divas in East Hills. It's probably a 15ish minute drive from Garden City.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    ooo!  Thanks!!!  I also, see you on the E board and a few others.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    201 Invited image 139 Attending image 20 Declined image 42 Are making me wait image
  • Options
    There is an Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa right up the road from the GC hotel which would be great for a super pampered experience (appointments required).  If you are just looking for an average walk in nail salon there are TONS right there that are nice and would definitly get the job done.  Just drive right down 7th street or Franklin Avenue and take your pick.
  • Options
    Also, I personally use Pink Nails & Spa in Garden City Park for my weekly manis.  It's probably about a 7 minute drive from the hotel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards