Wedding Woes
Options

Happy (Early) New Year

Happy New Year to everyone!
I have not been posting as much lately, but stalk and read fairly faithfully still.  I have enjoyed this community very much.  I am in awe of the strength you have when coping with stressful times, and the support you all offer to each other!  I continue to pray for all those with family and medical issues, both large and small.  I see how many of you have become part of the “sandwich” generation, being in the middle of having to care for both your children and parents.  
I am on the last leg of my Christmas celebration, as we head to LA to visit grand baby #3.  I miss her desperately and wish I could know  (and corrupt) her as readily as grand babies #1 and #2, who are so close.  
I hope others, such as @MairePoppy, who have also become less visible, are well.  All the best to everyone in the New Year.  Cheers to calmer days, and focusing on what matters in your worlds!

Re: Happy (Early) New Year

• Options
    Good to “see” you! Happy New Year! 

• Options
    Happy New Year @mobkaz!
  • Options
    Happy new year!!
  • Options
    Thank you, MobKaz. I still check in from time to time. I especially enjoy the 90 DF threads. Love my junk TV.

My husband was diagnosed with throat cancer in August. We've been busy with radiation and chemo, which he has recently completed. Things look favorable for him. I should be able to post more often now.

Wishing good health and happiness to you, your family, and the community members.
    Happy New Year!

• Options
    Prayers for your husband to continue on a positive path of recovery! Happy New Year!
  • Options
    Happy New Year! 

@MairePoppy I hope your H is on the mend! 
  • Options
    @MariePoppy, Ts and Ps for your H! I'm glad to hear the treatments are at least done and things are looking favorably.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    All the good thoughts for your H @mariepoppy
  • Options
    Happy new year!! 
  • Options
    All of the good vibes for your husband and family @mariepoppy

• Options
    Happy New Year to MobKaz and MariePoppy, it is nice for you lovely ladies to pop over!  We miss you and hope you can start posting more frequently!

Marie - I'm glad your H has finished his treatments and is on the mend!  Prayers for a healthy New Year for him!
  • Options
    Thank you all for your good wishes. It's so nice to see so many long time community members are still active.