Wedding Woes

Outlander Inspired Wedding Decor

Hello! I am in desperate need of ideas.. my fiancé and I love Outlander (he got me into it when we were dating), and I'm struggling with how to incorporate it into our late May wedding reception table centerpieces. Any ideas?? 

Re: Outlander Inspired Wedding Decor

• I love that show!  Can you do maybe some of the Scottish kilt colours as an underlay beneath your centerpieces?  Or some lanterns - I don't know how safe the ones they have in the opening credits would be, but any lantern will give a similar feel I would think.  They also do have replica fire arms like the ones in the show (I actually bought my husband one for our anniversary last weekend - it doesn't fire, it's just for show), but those would be pretty expensive, and they might get misplaced.

meier_wedding_2020
  • The lanterns are doable (pretty simple as a DIY but I'm sure somewhere has them that you can purchase already made), you're just going to want to plan from the start to use flameless candles instead of real...  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's a wonderful idea! I may have to look for a replica firearm because my fiance would love something like that