Wedding Invitations & Paper

Wedding Invitations

Hey All,

I need some advice on how to provide the address for our wedding website to our guests. We are using the all-in-one wedding invitations from Minted, so a drop in card doesn't work since there is no envelope. I am worried that it won't get to everyone via word of mouth either since we have guests all over the country. It also sounds like adding in the website address to the bottom of the invite is a faux pas.

So, how in the world do I go about getting this information out to all of my guests?

Thanks!

Re: Wedding Invitations

• Hey All,

I need some advice on how to provide the address for our wedding website to our guests. We are using the all-in-one wedding invitations from Minted, so a drop in card doesn't work since there is no envelope. I am worried that it won't get to everyone via word of mouth either since we have guests all over the country. It also sounds like adding in the website address to the bottom of the invite is a faux pas.

So, how in the world do I go about getting this information out to all of my guests?

Thanks!
    I think it’s fine to add the website to the invitation, especially if there is important information guests will need (like hotels, parking, etc) on the website. 
  • edited March 2020
    Is there room to print your website address at the bottom of the invitation.