Wyoming

Elopement Suggestions

I just got back from eloping in Jackson Hole and I thought I'd give some recommendations. I couldn't find any info when I was planning, so I wanted to post what I found. Jackson isn't a common elopement destination, so you won't find any turnkey operations. We stayed at the Bentwood Inn right outside of Jackson (in Wilson, WY) and had the ceremony in the great room at the inn. The innkeepers are truly wonderful and let us do what we needed to arrange for the ceremony and photos. We had the ceremony on a Monday at 1 PM and the inn was empty. They are adding on an addition, but we didn't hear any construction noise while we were there. The Inn is a few miles outside of Jackson, so not super convenient, but so gorgeous and cozy. There is a bus pickup about a 5 minute walk away, or you'll have to uber, to get into Jackson. For vendors, be sure to check the surrounding areas, especially in Idaho (Rexburg, Idaho Falls, etc) as the prices will be cheaper. I was able to find my florist (florajean flowers) and photographer (Celine Reese) that way and they were both phenomenal! I googled for local pastors (specific to my faith) and was able to find an officiant. We went into Jackson the morning of the wedding to get our marriage license (note you will need two witnesses for the ceremony). It turned out to be my dream wedding and more than I could've hoped for!