Wedding Woes
Options

Wake up. It’s Monday.

CharmedPamCharmedPam member
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
edited March 2020 in Wedding Woes
I attempted to go to Costco on Saturday after my movie.....But then I decided I loved myself to much to do that.  I’m planning tomorrow after work.

i saw Boy II: Brahms on Saturday and I was surprisingly pleased with it. I also liked the first one.  And I also saw “The Lodge”. which was a thriller more than a horror.  It was so disturbing.  So weird.  I don’t even know if I like it or not....but I had enough reward points for chicken tenders and a drink :) no sharing.  Yup, I’m going to like dating myself. 

Re: Wake up. It’s Monday.

• Options
    @CharmedPam Good plan. Usually if we do Costco, it's a Sunday and that's even hit or miss.
    Dating yourself is always a good idea :) No sharing and no awkward dates lol!

Weekend was pretty busy.
    Saturday IL's offered to take BabyKitten while we did groceries. They wanted a visit and we said we'd take her after groceries, but they suggested to take her while we did groceries.
    Bonus :)
    She didn't nap, but had quite a bit of quiet time. She ended up passing out for like 20mins in the highchair when I was making dinner though. Lol She was a grump when we woke her, but then we fed her.

Sunday we went to M's coworker's place. M and the H went out to do shooting {they live in country so have massive property} while BabyKitten and I stayed in with the W and kids.
    It's weird to see BabyKitten interact with other kids. Mostly because although we call her baby chaos, it's more because she likes to have toys EVERYWHERE in chaotic mess. But when the other kids {youngest near BabyKitten's age, older one is 3} got rowdy, she just up and left the scene and read a book. She was probably 3ft away from them, but it was neat to see.

She fell asleep on the way home, and if it weren't for her eczema we would have skipped bath. We do the Aveeno baby oatmeal bath once a week to keep her eczema at bay.
    But she went to bed pretty much right after and easily.

I'm now hunting for toys she liked and played with :)
  • Options
    I had a good weekend, overall.  Though, for some reason, I had a headache most of the day yesterday.  Primarily lounged around, but got a little bit done around the house.

I just found out that the 2020-2021 season of Judge Judy will be the LAST one.  Nnnnnoooooooo!!!!  She is my all-time favorite tv show personality and I love her show.  Oh well.  Supposedly a year after that, she will have a new show on a different network called Judy Justice.  But she won't give any details about it yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Woke up at 330 and couldn't get back to sleep. Going to be dragging this evening. Have to pack as I leave for FL with baby B tomorrow. I'm bringing ALL. THE. SNACKS. Fingers crossed the flight goes smoothly. 

Just blew my diet, I swear ever since the holidays I'm 1 step forward and 2 steps back. Need to recommit somehow. 
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    Woke up at 330 and couldn't get back to sleep. Going to be dragging this evening. Have to pack as I leave for FL with baby B tomorrow. I'm bringing ALL. THE. SNACKS. Fingers crossed the flight goes smoothly. 

Just blew my diet, I swear ever since the holidays I'm 1 step forward and 2 steps back. Need to recommit somehow. 
    So now I gotta ask, lol.  Are the snacks mostly for you?  Or mostly for Baby B?  Lol.  I hope you have a smooth flight and a great time in FL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My weekend was a shit show.  Saturday was fine.  Sunday I went to the annual meeting of my former organization that I was president.  The board has now been taken over by people who...I guess to make it a nutshell have an agenda that is going to ruin the center.  Myself, and others, have completely washed our hands of anything and everything to do with it.  Maybe something amazing will come of this, but I can't see a path where it does.  I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong, but they'll have to get there and I have no confidence in this group to do so.  So I basically drank from the end of that meeting to about 10 pm, then couldn't sleep 95% of the night because I was so upset and now I'm at work. 

I've also been sending attorney referrals to former board members b/c they're going to need them.  IDK if I do yet.  Part of this groups threat is to publicly accuse specific individuals by name.  It's a dumpster fire.
  • Options
    ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Good luck @kvruns!
    Weekend was busy- wedding on Saturday (the bride, a former-coworker-turned-friend) was going on and on about no gap...the mass was at 2 and the reception began right down the road at 3:30 so I believed her.  We all arrive at the venue only to be greeted by NO cocktail hour and nothing but water and rolls on the table until 5...is there a term for that here?  Gap-in-place?).  On Sunday my sweetie boy nephew was baptized...beautiful day but by the time we got home yesterday evening I felt like I needed a weekend to recover from my weekend, lol.

Our city's first case of Coronavirus was confirmed earlier...and she lives about a mile from H's firehouse  :# she quarantined herself though, and didn't use public transportation, so hopefully it doesn't spread.  
  • Options
    @ei34 Urg annoying wedding. Yay baptism and scary about it being so close :\
    Sounds like the person was smart about the situation at least