First and foremost, I hope you are all safe and in good health. We are all going through this together and I hope we all take care of each other the best we can right now.
I have my vow renewal scheduled for May 16, 2020. We did a courthouse marriage 10 years ago due to finances so this was supposed to be our big event and finally our real wedding that we always dreamed of. All of our vendors (except catering) have already been booked and our invitations already went out. We were wed on May 17, 2010 so this date was going to be perfect. I’ve contacted our vendors in hopes they will be accommodating if we have to reschedule. So far the responses are encouraging, but just thinking about having to replan everything (and potentially losing a lot of money) makes me want to break down and cry.
I don’t even know what I should do at this point. Keep waiting to see if everything will be ok by then? If so, how long should I wait? If not, should I even bother trying to reschedule at this point not knowing exactly when all this will be over? When will I know when to reschedule it? I just don’t know what to do and I know I'm not alone right now. Wedding planning is a lot as it is and this is definitely a curve ball none of us were expecting.
Does anyone here have any advice or suggestions on what I should do? What would you do / what are you doing to work through this?