North Carolina

COVID-19 June 20th Wedding

Hi! Our wedding is scheduled for June 20th in Mooresville North Carolina. I was just wondering if anybody else has this date for their wedding. Are you postponing it? We have a backup date in mind but it isn’t until April 3rd 2021 (Easter weekend). We’re also wondering if anybody has had to reschedule already and what they did about their honeymoon. We already paid everything for ours through sandals resorts but haven’t heard anything on how to reschedule if needed.  
Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards