New York-Long Island
Options

Paradise Bridal Patchogue

Anyone go dress shopping or purchase their gown there?  I have an appointment tomorrow and was just curious.  I spoke with Danielle on the phone and she seemed extremely helpful.  Thanks ladies.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Paradise Bridal Patchogue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    RUN. They were horrible and I wound up having to get another dress from David's 4 weeks b4 my wedding. They have no idea how to do custom measurements, and then blamed me b/c the dress wasn't right. Plus the seamstresses are NASTY, they call u fat and one bled alllll over the back of my dress. They ordered all the dresses too big so they could max out on alterations. They didn't even alter the dresses like they said they were going to on my BM dresses, and still charged the max anyway.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cousin got her dress and all 8 bridesmaids dresses there and everything was great. However, out east, i prefer Fantasia Bridal in Rocky Point. They were even better. Paradise is good, but known to be a little pricey.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my dress from Paradise, I had a great experience. Everyone was very nice and accomodating. Marge was my consultant and was very nice and helpful, and she did not place any pressure on me. They also have a large choice of dresses.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards