October 31st - Available date!

Anyone looking to reschedule their wedding to October 31st?
I'm cancelling our reception!! Due to COVID, and the protection of our families, we decided it was just easier to go down to the court house and have a small intimate dinner instead of a wedding reception. However, we will not be getting our deposit back. We paid $1,000 for the first deposit (1 of 4) and $800 for the coordinator (paid in full for his services). Instead of losing our money, I am willing to "sell" our date, if anyone is interested in booking October 31st, I will cover the coordinator's fees!
The venue is 5226 Elm, beautiful modern space with a koi pond and courtyard... I believe the venue holds about 150 guests, we planned for about 125 guests.
I am also willing to postpone my date to a later date, since there are currently no fees to do so, and then split the cost if the 31st does not work for anyone! Super flexible here since I know weddings are stressful!
Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards