Wedding Woes
Options

Fri-Yay!

2»

Re: Fri-Yay!

• Options

I think leaving container (assuming that means house or apartment) to be outside shouldn't change the level. We are outside in our yard working or walking the neighborhood (hardly ever see anyone, and when we do it is across the street). Other than in extreme crowded areas i.e. NYC, I've not seen any recommendations to not go outside. 

@charlotte989875 that is a beautiful ring! Happy Anniversary. Not much today. H and DS2 did some yard work this morning. I pulled weeds - which I hate doing and it kills my back. Speaking of backs/hips, we are at the point drs. offices are reopening. I made an appointment with my chiropractor for next week. I'm at the point where it takes me a couple of minutes to stand up straight after having been seated for a bit. I'm hoping he can adjust me so that I don't walk like a 90 year old. My next step, if that doesn't work is to go to an ortho. I was in PT last fall which helped but I think being in stay-at-home for so long has messes me up again. I'm just not as active being at home as when I can go out and about.

• Options
    @cupcait927 tis the time of year and apparently kids until 2 cannot adjust their own temps, so BabyKitten is high risk for that since she runs naturally warm. Never stupid to assess a potential rash!

@STARMOON44 If M doesn't take his mask {he'll be on the water solo and can easily social distance more than 6ft if people are on water} I'll probably wear his. Mine comes in the mail June 4th
    We still have his disposable mask so he may take that with him

@charlotte989875 we've assessed the risks. We figure her risk could go up due to work {M & I are WFH} so now is better than a week from now. We're basing it all day-to-day on future visits
  • Options
    Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Just feeling exhausted - burned out with work and too much time on Zoom this week. And my dad wants to throw a partial family reunion on Sunday night over Zoom.
  • Options
    kerbohlkerbohl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    @charlotte989875 That is a gorgeous ring!  So pretty.

I've been crazy busy with work the last two weeks, so I've been sort of MIA.  Might be this week too, who knows.  But today is quiet, so I can catch up on posts!

I am flirting between Strict 1 and Strict 2 on that scale.  We just started physically going out to get groceries instead of having them delivered, but I try to limit it to once every two and a half weeks if I can.  I've gone to visit my parents on the farm, but mostly it's been talking to them from six feet away in the open air, and that has been twice since this whole thing started in early March.  I'm hoping to see my sister this weekend though, so I might be moving up the scale ...

Hubby started to get on my nerves this weekend, which is pretty impressive that it is only happening now.  He is upset that he can't buy stuff for his gaming.  Vet bills and a pandemic right now ... .  And I sense an argument coming because I'm buying stuff for the garden (I put off buying mulch and spraying it from last year, so I've got the money in a savings account for it) and he is going to see it as me spending when he can't.  I can't help it if he burns through the money we set aside for spending in a New York minute while I put mine aside.  And seeing as I also have money I saved up from the past two years for a trip to Europe that got cancelled ... I can spend a few hundred bucks on the yard without having to feel guilty about it.  Grumph.

I think he is just moody because he and his friend had a falling out and it looks like the friendship isn't going to recover.