Wedding Woes

Tuesday

2»

Re: Tuesday

• Since being quarantined I’ve been doing good on eating healthy and working out.  I lost 4 lbs in 2.5 months or whatever it was.  No, it’s not good for someone who is 6’0 and has a stocky big build to begin with. But that’s how slow I lose it.
    i found it this weekend.  That’s how easy I can put it back on.

my discounted electric rate starts on May 30th and I’m fighting with my “no a/c till then” pact - and this horrid horrid humidity. I’m 98% sure I’ll cave and put it on tomorrow.  I’m too grumpy without it on and work is frustrating me as is. Right now I have both fans blowing at me.

i’ve wanted to do The Ozarks since falling inlove with the show but a big NOPE right now! C’mon people. I rarely go out but if I do I wear a mask.  Isn’t this the perfect time to play up those eyes?
    Love the decals @charlotte989875. I want that in my house!!!
    They are stencils and super easy! I’m not crafty at all and I did not make it look terrible. 
  • ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Since being quarantined I’ve been doing good on eating healthy and working out.  I lost 4 lbs in 2.5 months or whatever it was.  No, it’s not good for someone who is 6’0 and has a stocky big build to begin with. But that’s how slow I lose it.

my discounted electric rate starts on May 30th and I’m fighting with my “no a/c till then” pact - and this horrid horrid humidity. I’m 98% sure I’ll cave and put it on tomorrow.  I’m too grumpy without it on and work is frustrating me as is. Right now I have both fans blowing at me.

i’ve wanted to do The Ozarks since falling inlove with the show but a big NOPE right now! C’mon people. I rarely go out but if I do I wear a mask.  Isn’t this the perfect time to play up those eyes?
    They are stencils and super easy! I’m not crafty at all and I did not make it look terrible. 
    It's not "not terrible" it's professional-looking, gorgeous, and perfect for a nursery!  Truly perfect- my favorite line in Where the Wild Things Are is "we'll eat you up- we love you so!" and you really may feel like that sometimes in that mom-blind way.  Possibly not in the sleep-deprived hormonal early days but when a few months have passed and the baby has multiple arm rolls and chunky thighs- it's hard not to take a bite :)
  • CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2020
    Since being quarantined I’ve been doing good on eating healthy and working out.  I lost 4 lbs in 2.5 months or whatever it was.  No, it’s not good for someone who is 6’0 and has a stocky big build to begin with. But that’s how slow I lose it.

Not sure if anyone has seen “crazy ex girlfriend” but she did a beach scene mural on one wall and a fall leaf scene on another apt wall (after she moved to a new place).  Ever since then, I wanted to do one but now these stencils are really piquing my interest.  See this wall? I’m sick of this canvas I’ve had for years and always wanted to change it up.  Now’s the time!
    edit:words

• @CharmedPam, I say go for it!  What better time than now?  You have extra time with working from home.  Plus, you're forced to be home most of the time.  Now is when you'll enjoy it the most!  You'll have something fresh and new to change up the scenery.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ei34 said:

It's not "not terrible" it's professional-looking, gorgeous, and perfect for a nursery!  Truly perfect- my favorite line in Where the Wild Things Are is "we'll eat you up- we love you so!" and you really may feel like that sometimes in that mom-blind way.  Possibly not in the sleep-deprived hormonal early days but when a few months have passed and the baby has multiple arm rolls and chunky thighs- it's hard not to take a bite :)
    Thank you!! It’s one of my favorite books and that’s one of the best lines! 
  • Since being quarantined I’ve been doing good on eating healthy and working out.  I lost 4 lbs in 2.5 months or whatever it was.  No, it’s not good for someone who is 6’0 and has a stocky big build to begin with. But that’s how slow I lose it.

Not sure if anyone has seen “crazy ex girlfriend” but she did a beach scene mural on one wall and a fall leaf scene on another apt wall (after she moved to a new place).  Ever since then, I wanted to do one but now these stencils are really piquing my interest.  See this wall? I’m sick of this canvas I’ve had for years and always wanted to change it up.  Now’s the time!
    edit:words

I got the stencils on Etsy and I think they were ~$40 or so? Really sturdy plastic so I can tape and retape them to the wall. 
  • @CharmedPam Ozarks wasn't filmed at Lake of the Ozarks, it was somewhere in Georgia.  I watched the first season and while I enjoyed the show, in terms of "Is this Lake of the Ozarks culture or geography", it's maybe some of the culture, and not the geography.  The set was built after one of the resorts.  I don't think I've ever stayed at one of the resorts there.
  • What @VarunaTT!  This ruins everything for me! Everything!  Actually the hardest part of the show for me to flip from Marty Byrde and Micheal Blooth the most. 

• VarunaTT said:
    @CharmedPam Ozarks wasn't filmed at Lake of the Ozarks, it was somewhere in Georgia.  I watched the first season and while I enjoyed the show, in terms of "Is this Lake of the Ozarks culture or geography", it's maybe some of the culture, and not the geography.  The set was built after one of the resorts.  I don't think I've ever stayed at one of the resorts there.
    Ha, it's filmed at the lake where we go a few times a year. It's like 45 minutes from me. 

There have been a few things filmed in that area. Sometimes I see things I recognize, but not yet in Ozarks.