Wedding 911
Options

Postponing again...but when??

We were originally planned for May 1, 2020. We rescheduled for September 25, 2020. Now we have to reschedule again. The only two dates available for both our church and reception venue is either March 7th or June 4th. We’re tired of waiting but worry about things not being better. 
We eloped in our yard in March so we’d love to have our church ceremony/reception in March. But is that too soon? Should we pick the June date instead? 

Re: Postponing again...but when??

• Options
    I'd probably go w/ June. 

With the potential that March is still late winter and also in flu season and possibly in a wave if no vaccine is available, I would push that date out to June. 
  • Options
    I don’t think anyone knows what next March or June will be like, so I’d pick the date that works best for you and your guests. If you’re in an area where weather is an issue I’d go with June, but otherwise I think either is fine. 
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    We were originally planned for May 1, 2020. We rescheduled for September 25, 2020. Now we have to reschedule again. The only two dates available for both our church and reception venue is either March 7th or June 4th. We’re tired of waiting but worry about things not being better. 
    We eloped in our yard in March so we’d love to have our church ceremony/reception in March. But is that too soon? Should we pick the June date instead? 
    I would also pick June.  Once you have selected a date, send announcements regarding your marriage and include a note indicating your religious ceremony and reception will be held in June, 2021.  Congratulations on your marriage!