Attire & Accessories Forum

Misses Kisses Bra? Help!

cassibh07cassibh07 member
First Comment
Hey guys, 

So clearly I’m not blessed in the chest area. I actually ordered this dress online during the pandemic. Spent 10 years waiting for this only to have say yes to the dress in my bathroom, and hope it wasn’t a mistake 🙄. I digress. 

Anyway. I plan on going into to David’s Bridal to try the belt on in person and a veil and hoping to have my bridal moment. This was prior to buying the belt and just a bad photoshop job to test it out 😂. I’m hoping to get a better idea of what the bust area might look like after pinned back as well. I’m wondering if I should order a misses kisses bridal kit to take with me. Experiences with this? And do you feel it would help enhance this dress? If no, any other suggestions? Thanks in advance! 

Re: Misses Kisses Bra? Help!

• Until you try the dress on, the reality is without seeing it (or a picture of it), there's no way to say what the best option is...  Many here are great with knowing the best option from alterations to what can be sewn in, etc. but unless there's a picture pinpointing what your options are is almost impossible...
  • cassibh07cassibh07 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2020
    I had the pictures up and then took them down because I noticed they showed up on a google search. But taking them down from here didn’t do any good anyway.