California-Los Angeles

Take our date & venue!

Hello! My name is Fran and I am one of the many brides who has had to postpone their wedding because of the coronavirus. After much thought, we have decided to choose a venue closer to home. As we have a deposit tied up with the first venue, we’d like to offer our date (4/25/2021) to another couple who could help us cut some of our losses. We have about 11k into a price that was only offered last year (price has gone up 5k). The venue is a private beach, Martoca Beach Garden, located near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It is a beautiful venue will all-inclusive style wedding planning. I'm so bummed I have to let this one go because everyone has been so awesome to work with. You can visit their website at or their instagram @martocabeachgarden. If you have any questions or just want more details please DM me! 

Venue: Martoca Beach Garden
Date: April 25, 2021
Location: Bucerias, Mexico
Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards