Hi everyone, I’ve decided to cancel my reception for November 14, 2020. My family is super immune compromised and I just can’t take the chance. As you all know, I have a contract with them, where they will try to have someone fill my date, and if they do, I can be released from the contract.
So I’m trying to get ahead and offer up my date so I can provide them with solutions. This isn’t a sure fire thing to bet on- just trying to see if there is interest so I can offer it up to them for replacement. The venue is The Sherwood Chalet (Forest Lodge) in Warren, NJ.