Oregon

Has Anyone Booked Pacific Hearts Videography??

edited July 21 in Oregon

Has anyone booked Pacific Hearts Videography located in Portland? Like many others, I had to postpone my wedding to next year. All my vendors were great and were really good at keeping open communication with me except for Pacific Hearts Videography. I had outreached to Matt (the owner) to inquire about his policies on COVID-19 should we have to cancel or postpone our wedding. He emailed back to advise that he was not filming next year and in order to get a full refund, we would need to cancel before April (which had already passed?!). When I brought up that date had already passed and would have liked it if we were notified earlier, he offered a full refund since we had to postpone to next year but it would take a while to issue a refund since he had many cancellations. I understood and waited. When 2 months passed by with no word, I emailed him again to inquire the status and was told he was going out of business and would not be issuing any refunds.

I am seriously conflicted and at a loss as to what I would do. We had paid a lot of money for his services as well. My question is, is anyone else in the same boat as me??

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!