New York-Long Island

Makeup/Hair Recs?

My good girl friend is getting married this September &  she needs my help.. So I'm asking all you lovely ladies-- any recommendations for hair & makeup people in (or around)  Long Island, NY?? She has been living there for a short time to be close to her fiance & knows very few people.(btw, I live out in Los Angeles)
 She found someone who is charging a ridiculous amount of money- and I think we can help her do better! Any thoughts/comments/suggestions are much appreciated!! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Makeup/Hair Recs?

• Monkegrl204Monkegrl204 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where on LI? also is she looking to go to the salon or does she want someone to come to her?  My bridesmaids & I are going to Metromodes in Bellmore.  Bridesmaids make-up is $35 and Hair starts at $70 I think,  They do a great job!  It is also the cheapest I found for make-up.
    image August 1, 2011 RSVP Date

296 image Invited to party!!
    150 image Will be dancing the night away
    53 image are party poopers!
  • CJChamisCJChamis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'm not sure her specifics- i'm just trying to find any & all info to help her out... and hearing recommendations is so much better than a broad search online. Thanks again! I'll pass the info her way =)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mtmercadomtmercado member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

I'm a airbrush artist new to Long Island and currently offereing FREE make up trials which include airbrush make up and eyelashes. If she loves the way she looks which she will then  she can book her special day with me. Please email me at glamgirlairbrush@yahoo.com and we can set up your free trial.

Thanks,
    Marina
  • edited December 2011
    try www.makeupbymarisa.com for makeup and www.nybridallooks.com for hair! HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards