South Asian Weddings

Indian Bridesmaid Outfit Websites

Hi Everyone!
I am having an Indian wedding and want to look into having my bridesmaids wear Indian clothing. All of my bridesmaids live in different cities from each other and myself, so I think the easiest thing is to look online and we can all decide together on a style. Does anyone have recommendations for reputed, good quality websites where we can look for bridesmaid lehengas, sarees, or suits that can be delivered to the US?
Thanks in advance!!

Re: Indian Bridesmaid Outfit Websites

• You can take the help of Indian Wedding Planners, Because these professionals have connections with all types of people in the wedding planner industry, they can typically pass on excellent discounts to you. They have a lot of connection with Indian Fashion designer, Vendors,  They can suggest to you where you can buy the best lehengas, sarees, or suits for wedding day celebrations.
  • Do check khinkhwab.com it brings you latest Handloom Banarasi Silk Sarees, Lehengas, Stoles & Dupattas, handwoven by finest weavers of the eternal city Banaras
  • edited March 18
    Hello! Sometimes I've found it easier to go directly to smaller shop for bridesmaids dresses. The Desi Bride showcases Desi is Me and a couple of other vendors that offer bridesmaids dresses.