Knottie Tech Help
Options

Website Woes from a UX/UI Designer

Okay "the Knot".  Your theme colors are great.  Your theme fonts.  Excellent.  Your navigation and tools available.  Superb.

So why am I going to another place to build my wedding website?  YOUR LAYOUT AND FONT SIZES SUCK EGGS!

Maybe you need to hire me since I am a UX/UI designer, or maybe you need to give your current one (if you have one) a kick in the pants and tell them to get rid of all the extra empty space that pushes the main photo below the fold for common resolutions and makes the text unreadable for anyone over 30.

What a shame to have such beautiful themes and instead of seeing the one page with everything like in the preview you have your website settings made to expand to the full screen introducing a lot of unneeded white space and pushing the important info down to the next screen scroll.

And with all this extra space you would think you would at least let your fonts resize to fit.  Nope..that seems fixed and tiny.  Why are you operating in 12 pt or less?  

You should probably be operating in fixed width for the page and 14-24pt fonts.  

Please clean up your act so that your sites are usable!