New York-Long Island

Flowers

Any resonable recommendations? I booked an appt with Flowers by Brian for APril, but would like to have a ball park number of how much is reasonable for centerpieces

Re: Flowers

• We are going with Sayville Flowers, and our centerpieces are qouted at $115, she told us exactly what she is using and how many of each in each piece. It's a little more than I wanted, I was hoping for $90 each, but my FH and his mother loved her as well, so we bit the bullet and took a little blow to our budget to go for it.
  • My appointment with Flowers by Brian was back in November, so my memory may be a bit off, but I'm pretty sure I was quoted about $100 per table for a three-part centerpiece.  I found them to be very affordable, and also very creative (I had no idea what I wanted, and the consultant came up with something that was awesome and was something I'd never seen before).
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • we are using flowers by burton.. i think centerpieces are a bit more but tons of fowers, all different types and easy to work with. went to other weddings they have done and flowers looked amazing.
  • Thanks a BUNCH!!!!! I have no idea what's reasonable. Thank you, thank you
  • Thanks. Can I ask who you ended up choosing?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards