Wedding Woes
Options

Snowday TUESDAY

Lots of closures here. Somewhere in the 8-9" of snow here although some bigger drifts in the backyard.  Daycare just now cancelled though I expected it.

S+S this is for you
zCRmyOSoAV55FOen0Cvftm3n36oTLgBc_lgjpg

Re: Snowday TUESDAY

• Options
    Getting ready to get on the elliptical and watch Firefly Lane. I really got into it yesterday! It is quite addictive. Fairly well snowed in today - we live on a fairly steep hill so getting out with 7- 9" of snow not very easy. H had an optometrist appointment this morning but the office is closed. I am suppose to have a stretch therapy session but H says I'm crazy if I try and go out. Apparently even the interstates have ice and snow still on them. They usually get cleared fairly quickly. Needless to say the doggies aren't amused by all the white stuff. They are only about 6 inches tall so they need a place cleared for them. Stay safe and warm everyone! 
  • Options
    Yep, DefConn's long weekend got extended by another day.  They called off school around 5pm yesterday.   DH and DefConn went out around 7 to clear the driveway.  DefConn got to operate the snow blower, so he was a happy kid.  Our trash pick up was moved to tomorrow thankfully.  We would have never gotten our cans to the end of the drive. 

DH has to go in today because he's the only manager.  Womp, womp.  

SSDD otherwise.  

• Options
    I hope everyone stays safe, warm, and with power!

It’s just another Tuesday from hell for me. I’m outside all day. Hike tonight with FSIL. Nothing else really to report. 

• Options
    Took us 40min to drive into the office. Luckily M was driving me because I had my computer because we're fully back in office!! Tbh I wish this was a wfh day lol

Weekend was good. Got a letter from the hospital for a phone appt regarding BK's eczema. Honestly I'm not expecting a response, but I just wanna know I'm doing everything right. So that's Friday.

Also I'm anticipating my exam results this week because on Thursday it will be the minimum 2 weeks since.
    I'm basically walking anxiety this week.

Things opened up today, so we're hoping to go visit M's nanny this weekend for a bit. We're masking - she knows BK won't wear her mask for long if at all - and figured we should make her priority since we haven't seen her since summer.

VDay was nothing special. M's grandpa's bday. I attempted to make a cookie in a pyrex. Did not have eggs, so I subbed a banana.
    Apparently this made it into more a banana muffin lol It wasn't bad, just have no idea wtf happened lol
    We all had treats for online festivities but BK did not want it. Her sentences have just exploded again.
    Me: here have a bite
    BK: you bite
    Me: Sure {assuming she needs to see me have it before she'll have it}
    BK: do you like it?
    Me: yes. it's very good
    BK: I don't like it

The fuck child lmao

Yesterday was mild-ish {in comparison to how it's been} so we took BK out to play in the snow.
    She basically army crawls around in the snow lol I thought it was because her boot attachments were hard to walk in, so we did put her normal boots on her lol
    Here she is with the snail that normally rocks and bounces. She wasn't thrilled that it wouldn't move.
    I told her it was stuck because of snow and ice.
    Her response: take it out

Toddlers are amusing lol

Katie on Instagram: “Snow fun”
  • Options
    Wow @CharmedPam it looks amazing!! I love the cabinets!! 
  • Options
    No bad weather here just normal Buffalo snow. It looks awful in Texas I really hope folks down there stay safe. 

I’m finally back to a normal level of work and it’s good. I’ve only got a few things this week before I take another long weekend! My mom and I are going skiing on Friday (it’s been a while for both of us) so we’re taking some lessons. The ski resort is just like 15 minutes from my house so we’re hoping we can go without having to be close to people are all!
  • Options
    @CharmedPam , it looks great! I love the cabinets and know you're just going to love the functionality!

No snow, but it's cold AF here. The dog is pretty peeved that it's muddy and gross out, so she's forced to entertain herself indoors with the cat. Nothing much else going on. Days like today make me so happy to be WFH until further notice. I hate having to go out in the cold and ice to schlep to work. 
  • Options
    It's still cold here and we got about a foot of snow overnight.  H is obsessed with the snowblower we finally bought this year so he plowed last night AND this morning, lol.  

I did come into work this morning and didn't think the roads were any worse than the last few days.  But it must have just been my particular route that was ok because there is literally no one else on my entire floor today.  It's almost creepy.  I cannot wait for for this insane week to be over!  Friday and noon and i can finally relax a little.  

Babe has his first ever snow day today, so one more day of recovery (he's still super stuffy) at home with daddy.  I'll be home after a 1pm meeting for snuggles.  
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    So idk if I've mentioned this before {probably have} but BK is on the tiny side.
    She'll be 3 in May {WTFFF} but she fits closer to a 2T lol

I've accepted we'll have to get the jammies soon, enjoy these sets I've found.
    I prefer the multi-pack because they last longer
    I'll be purchasing these around April fyi

3-Piece Pajama Set For Toddler & Baby | Old Navy (gapcanada.ca)

Graphic 4-Piece Pajama Set for Toddler & Baby | Old Navy (gapcanada.ca)

4-Piece Polka Dots 100% Snug Fit Cotton PJs | carters.com (cartersoshkosh.ca)

4-Piece Floral 100% Snug Fit Cotton PJs | carters.com (cartersoshkosh.ca)
  • Options
    @CharmedPam the kitchen looks amazing! Congratulations on getting it done!

• Options
    Tacos? I can be there by six...@NBSquared2017... oh wait, I’m still snowed in...

cute @MissKittyDanger, are you getting all four? 

• Options
    It’s a balmy 48 here today so I opened the windows and put on a cute spring dress. I’m sure I’ll be cold in ten minutes but it’s worth it. 
  • Options
    Hi all!  We had a good weekend.  Saturday we cut the holes for the can lights and then Sunday we ran the electrical wires and installed the lights.  H still needs to connect them to the house electrical, so they are non-functioning right now.  We are waiting until we patch up the ceiling and get it painted.  We patched the holes with duct tape overnight to keep the cold out of the family room and pulling the duct tape off was not as clean as it should have been.  We would have used painter's tape, but we were out.  So now we have to patch.

H and I had some good chuckles over me crawling around the attic for Valentine's day!  But I made us a nice steak dinner to enjoy after DD went to bed.  While I finished dinner, H put DD to bed.  Dinner actually finished on time, so I quickly grabbed some candles, turned off the lights so we could have a nice candlelight dinner.

Yesterday H dropped off the kid to daycare and we had an amazing day at home relaxing!  I picked up DD a little early and we went over to my BFFs house.  It was her 40th birthday and I had one of those lawn signs done for her. So DD and I went over to see her, give her some flowers and go.  I picked up dinner on my way home.
  • Options
    @CharmedPam Unsure. I'll probably get at least 2 and depends on sales also. We do have some fleece pants that will likely fit BK next winter