Wedding Woes

Re: You’re going to want to see these

• Options
    It was #4 for me.
  • Options
    WTF is 22??
  • Options
    WTF is 22??
    Come on, everyone dreams of having a urine soaked hay bale at that wedding, duh. 

• Options
    I know in DH's family they've actually used a "hay" area.  But it's when the backyard picnic is in a family area and they do their best to not tax family septic. 

For weddings they get real portapotties. 
  • Options
    levioosa said:
    WTF is 22??
    Come on, everyone dreams of having a urine soaked hay bale at that wedding, duh. 
    What do you do with it after the wedding??
  • Options
    CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited February 2021
    Ya’ll are asking questions I didn’t even think of! 

#16 - needs a new editor 

• Options
    Darn, I could have swung #20 since the intials match ... something to think about in the future, lol.

• Options
    @CharmedPam #16 gives me nightmares
  • Options
    #12 for me - the "sorry you're not invited but go ahead and send us money" 
  • Options
    @CharmedPam #16 gives me nightmares

SIB: Same! It makes me think of Beetlejuice!
  • Options
    @MyNameIsNot awww I love beetlejuice!
    I can't put my finger what it reminds of but it definitely makes me feel icky.
  • Options
    #7 - was this really a thing at one point? Gross. 
  • Options
    @kvruns 12 was the worst for me too.  
    Although the guests that rsvp’ed with 21 guests were bad too.  Mainly regarding their way of doing it.  Be like my H’s family, just show up with the extra random guests day of!
  • Options
    ei34 said:
    Although the guests that rsvp’ed with 21 guests were bad too.  Mainly regarding their way of doing it.  Be like my H’s family, just show up with the extra random guests day of!
    OK @ei34 can you share that story?
  • Options
    banana468 said:
    ei34 said:
    Thanks to my amazing venue it was a non-issue.  As we were doing table visits there were at least a dozen random people even H didn’t know just hanging at his family’s tables.  Several of his aunts/uncles/cousins decided to bring extra guests.  A cousin and cousin’s wife brought two friends along as a couple’s night out.  An aunt and uncle brought OOT guests staying with them.  Two single (truly single, like to this day single by choice) cousins each brought a bro along, just to make it more of a party. Etc.  Tables were assigned but the venue just made it work somehow. Thankfully the extras didn’t come close to exceeding fire code.  
  • Options
    ei34 said:
    banana468 said:
    ei34 said:
    Thanks to my amazing venue it was a non-issue.  As we were doing table visits there were at least a dozen random people even H didn’t know just hanging at his family’s tables.  Several of his aunts/uncles/cousins decided to bring extra guests.  A cousin and cousin’s wife brought two friends along as a couple’s night out.  An aunt and uncle brought OOT guests staying with them.  Two single (truly single, like to this day single by choice) cousins each brought a bro along, just to make it more of a party. Etc.  Tables were assigned but the venue just made it work somehow. Thankfully the extras didn’t come close to exceeding fire code.  
    Wow! Just wow!

• Options