Canada-Ontario
Options

Selling Berkeley Events venue credit with discount!

pennycalvinpennycalvin member
First Anniversary
edited March 2021 in Canada-Ontario

Hi everyone!

If you’re interested in booking any of the Berkeley Event venues (7 to choose from) before Jan 1, 2023, my fiancé and I are looking to transfer our Berkeley Events credit with a discount.

We love the venue and the Berkeley team has been amazing to work with (they offer in-house catering, decor services, and day of coordination as well), but due to various reasons, we've decided to cancel our wedding and plan to have a much smaller, intimate celebration instead.

How it’ll work:

• Book an event with Berkeley events (event can be @ any of their venues before Jan 1, 2023) and tell Berkeley events that I referred you

• Berkeley will transfer my credit to you and then refund my payments

• I’ll then e-transfer you $ as a “thank you” for helping me get some of my money back! Everyone wins Smiley smile

We also have Sat, Aug 28, 2021 currently held for us at Airship37 if you're interested in this date and venue as well.

Please message me for pricing + more details. Thank you!

Penny

Re: Selling Berkeley Events venue credit with discount!

• Options
    Hi Penny, how much is your credit with Berkeley? And how much are you willing to sell it for? My partner and I are looking at the venue next week and if we like it we could do this. 
  • Options
    Hi Penny,

I came across your post and I'd like to find out more. Can you please let me know how much your credit is, what you're selling it for and when you would need the payment by? Thanks!

Dinesh