Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Pushy DJ

Help! When I was new to the app, I accidentally ‘email 6 vendors’ed under the DJ tab. I found a great company that is doing my DJ, Photo, Video and a photo booth for a great price. 

The problem is, there’s another DJ that won’t stop contacting me. Email, calls and text. I have told him twice that we’re going with someone else, but I am still getting requests for meeting times to talk over his proposal - which there’s no way we’d go with, he’s twice what anyone else has asked for! 

Is there a way to contact or review him on The Knot and let them know he’s being unreasonable / pushy? This is absurd at this point. I’m almost expecting him to show up day of, expecting to work! 

Re: Pushy DJ

• Options
    Can you just block and/or delete texts and calls?

• Options
    They’re coming through The Knot, I don’t want to accidentally block everything, just this dude. 
  • Options
    Make a provisional booking but be clear that you wont pay a deposit - then just say the wedding is off for unforeseen circumstances (be as creative as you like)

It is unusual for wedding entertainers to be so pushy - especially as they are coming through as a recommended supplier such as The Knot