Wedding Woes

Cinco de Mayo on WEDNESDAY

2»

Re: Cinco de Mayo on WEDNESDAY

• CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2021
    Sorry about FI @levioosa
    We couldn’t order Mexican food for lunch, but we did CPK and I got fish tacos instead.

i’m really not sure about Canada vs America and student debt vs credit card debt but I always thought any medical or school debt had more forgiveness than credit cards (although my friends said they put a LOT of student loans on cc so no one can distinguish that). Good job on what you’re doing so far though! 

• That sucks @levioosa, didn’t he just have his appendix out? 
    He did. What a year. 

• @Jen4948, good luck on the job interview!  I am still mad for you on the company that wouldn't pay you for the articles you wrote.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kerbohlkerbohl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    @short+sassy I considered the snowball effect. All my loans are basically same rate {I got lucky a.f}

But my debts are {approx amounts}
    Loan 1 - $3,000
    Loan 2 - $9,000
    I've heard of the snowball effect too.  Dave Ramsey has good advice.  So does Gail Vaz Oxlade - I love her shows.

I don't know what I would do.  There would be something satisfying to have only one loan, so I might try to get rid of the smaller one first.  

Also, @MissKittyDanger we must have done our taxes around the same time!  We just got our refund this week.  We used it for our bathroom reno, so it was spent before we got it.  I'm so happy that there is no more dripping.  

Not much new today.  My cherry tree is blooming and looks beautiful.

• @kerbohl Lol! tax twins ;)
    We've planned out even part of our return next year also - we need a garage door opener and they ain't cheap, especially because we need someone else to do it. So much fun *eye twitch*
  • Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @Jen4948, good luck on the job interview!  I am still mad for you on the company that wouldn't pay you for the articles you wrote.
    Thanks!