Wedding Woes
Options

Monday

2»

Re: Monday

• Options
    @VarunaTT, comment! Or better yet, just ask her out! 
  • Options
    @VarunaTT Comment! Start chatting :) You got this :)
  • Options
    2 fun things

1 - got an email saying our stones are being delivered Wednesday. I'm gonna do drop off again in case they drop in morning. M is gonna try to see if they're bring in yard but doubtful. In any case, I cannot open the garage.

2 - I added a few basic things that I know we'll have when BK is in school - just to get rough idea on how grocery budget will flux.
    $60 - based on just basic info and no sales. Not bad. About what I expected tbh. I'll probably flux on snacks depending on sales and what she can/can't bring.
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    how was the zoo @ILoveBeachMusic A friend was complaining about crowds from either Sat or Sun saying that the wait to get inside some of the buildings was over an hour.  I'd heard that the zoo had been a good place to go and i thought about getting a membership (still on the fence about renewing the Children's museum) but now I am not sure
    We bought a grandparent +2 membership. We didn't go in any of the buildings and got there by 9:45 so it wasn't bad at all. By the time we left at noon it was getting crowded. We were disappointed that the orangutan building wasn't open because they were renovating. We started at the back and worked our way forwarded because the boys wanted to see the lions and elephants first. That seemed to work well. I would probably avoid weekends in the future but the weather was the best predicted day that they were going to be here so that is why we went on Saturday.