Wedding Party
Options

Need help!

Hello fellow brides!!! My fiancé and I could really use your help! The last year has been hard for us as we both work in law enforcement; we sacrifice a lot to make our community a better place, even when it isn’t always appreciated. Finding an affordable venue as a young couple while also saving up to buy our first home in this crazy market has proved near impossible. 

We were blessed to find out that y100 radio station selected us as finalists in a dream wedding giveaway. We need the most votes to win but I’m not sure how to get enough reach! I’ve posted on my ig and asked friends and family for help, i even made a tik tok. I’ve tried to post the link on wedding Reddit’s and WW forums but it always gets deleted for “soliciting” vote requests. What other resources do i have to get people to vote?

Re: Need help!

• Options
    ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its

Hello fellow brides!!! My fiancé and I could really use your help! The last year has been hard for us as we both work in law enforcement; we sacrifice a lot to make our community a better place, even when it isn’t always appreciated. Finding an affordable venue as a young couple while also saving up to buy our first home in this crazy market has proved near impossible. 

We were blessed to find out that y100 radio station selected us as finalists in a dream wedding giveaway. We need the most votes to win but I’m not sure how to get enough reach! I’ve posted on my ig and asked friends and family for help, i even made a tik tok. I’ve tried to post the link on wedding Reddit’s and WW forums but it always gets deleted for “soliciting” vote requests. What other resources do i have to get people to vote?

If you cross post put that in the title next time.

Yeah sharing your link here would definitely be soliciting.  I see you’ve already posted to social media, is smart! Are there any cop pages you could post on?  I know they look out for each other.  Best of luck to you guys!!
  • Options
    Thanks! And I’ve tried writing to a few Leo pages but for many the messages are still unread. I think a lot of it gets lost in all the notifications that those big group pages get