Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Videographer breaking contract

We got married November 2020 and we were contracted with videographer to receive our packaged content within 2-3 months of the wedding date. In the contract it says they will communicate if there are any difficulties delivering film by contracted time. I had to reach out to get a response. It took a month to get an answer which was met with optimism but no ETA. I didnt hear from them for months until I received an email that was sent to other couples about the delay in delivery. This email said by the end of the month all 2020 events will receive their film. I tried contacted these videographers through honeybook, email, and instagram in July, August, and September with no response. I am not sure what to do anymore because they are not responsive. We are coming up on our first year anniversary with no film, not even a teaser. 
Has this happened to anyone before? What did you do? If I were to seek legal action what type of lawyer is recommended for a breach of contract? Any recommendations is helpful. 

Re: Videographer breaking contract