DIY Wedding Forum

Wedding save the dates, invites, table numbers, posters, etc! Need Help!

Hello -

I'm new to the site! I recently got engaged and I'm looking for some advice as to what other brides look for when shopping for save the dates, invites, table numbers, and other DIY material. We're trying to save money and feel it's best to buy something we can edit or something that aligns with with colors and things like that. I've been looking on Etsy, but there are so many choices and some do not have collections. What does everyone look for? A collection? A theme? We're thinking of doing a minimalist style, but not set on that. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are! Thank you so much!

Riley

Re: Wedding save the dates, invites, table numbers, posters, etc! Need Help!

• edited November 2022
    OMG just use Canva! It's totally free, grab a theme and design all the items you need and print them (or better yet, just send them digitally, it's more eco-friendly... and cheap  ;) )... I have been using canva for all of these things and it has been a godsend! It's the advantage of this technological era, there are tons of very useful apps and completely free, like these days I've been using this algebra 2 tutor app service with my niece whenever she needs some help with her math homework.