Texas-Houston
Options

How many of your guest showed up to the actual ceremony??

My FI and I are having a little bit of an issue. We're having a hard time finding a ceremony site. We are getting married July 2012 so we definitely want the ceremony inside. We were looking for a beautiful location with a church feel, but was a little flexible (we want to use our own pastor, my fiance works overseas so attending a couple's workshop wouldn't necessarily work for us, etc). We both like the AD Bruce Religious Center, but we are worried about the seating capacity. Our guestlist is at 350 right now and the max capacity at  AD Bruce is 250. Our wedding coordinator told us not to worry because only 65% of the guest actually show up to the ceremony????? I have never been invited to a wedding and only showed up to the reception. What are your ladies thoughts?? Should we go ahead a booked and hoped that no more than 250ppl show??? This is the last thing that I want to deal with "day of".

Thanks in advance for your help ladies.. I am trying to plan this wedding from overseas and I didnt expect the ceremony site to be my biggest issue (as of now ;))!!

Re: How many of your guest showed up to the actual ceremony??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Disregard this post - I posted the same question in the etiquette forum. Definitely going to find a venue that can accommodate all of our guest! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards