Wedding Woes

Prudie ayo wassup

Remember when that's how we greeted each other? 
Glad we've gotten to the end part of the week.  Working my school's spring musical tonight.  I can't resist it's incredible money.  So my 7:15-9:15 couch routine isn't happening later, but it's worth it.  Hope everyone has a good day!

Re: Prudie ayo wassup

• Ah, I used to love the spring musicals in HS. 

We're going live on our new software Monday morning, so today is our last day in our old program. One person on my team has been extremely negative about it, and has now convinced another team member that this new program is shit, and everything sucks. I've had to be positive and uplifting about this for so many months now and I'm just fucking tired. I've done as much as I can do to train them and make the transition as smooth as possible. And the new program is light years ahead of this dumb shit we've been on for too many years. 

Meanwhile, everything will be shut down tomorrow (old software, new program) and yet they are still making us come in. The only thing we'll be able to do is answer emails. It's so infuriating. 

So here's hoping today and tomorrow are at least quiet. 

Man, I'm a ray of sunshine today :wink:
  • I play music all day while I work on Pandora. For some reason, it played "whoop there it is" this morning, so wassuuuuup is fitting right now!

I'm glad we're at the last part of the week too. I had lunch with a friend yesterday who decided to stop drinking. I'm happy for her, but also happy that clearing out her liquor cabinet means she brought me a bottle of vodka. So I'm thinking of trying to come up with some springy cocktails this weekend. Otherwise, getting ready to start all the meetings in the world and glad to have Prudie in the gaps.