Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Photo locations in PA

Getting married in Connellsville  PA (Aaron's Building). Planning on Ohio Pyle for photos, but have no where for indoor photos if it rains. Suggestions?

Re: Photo locations in PA

• Options
    Well, a good location for wedding photos would be the Laurel Caverns. Inside is a rare beauty, and if it would allow you to take pictures it would be great. I was a few years ago on a trip there.
    I wouldn't have hesitated to take my wedding photos there, but I live far away.

But why do you worry about the weather outside? Couldn't you change to another day in case it rained?
    We, for example, were able to do this, the South Florida wedding photography service that we found, allowed us to do that, because on the day we had initially set it was raining as well.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Well, a good location for wedding photos would be the Laurel Caverns. Inside is a rare beauty, and if it would allow you to take pictures it would be great. I was a few years ago on a trip there.
    I wouldn't have hesitated to take my wedding photos there, but I live far away.

But why do you worry about the weather outside? Couldn't you change to another day in case it rained?
    We, for example, were able to do this, the South Florida wedding photography service that we found, allowed us to do that, because on the day we had initially set it was raining as well.